Join our team of Little Helpers this Christmas. Reach out to friends and family to help us fundraise over the festive period with your own Facebook Fundraiser.
If you have a personal reason for supporting our research, tell your story on Facebook and help us raise money to push our research forward into 2020.
All Little Helpers will receive a digital toolkit and a Christmas card from the team at Autistica. Reach your Facebook Fundraiser target and we'll send you an Autistica T-Shirt to say thanks!
The difference you can make
The more you raise, the more lives we can change.
- pay for vital equipment to help autistic people participate in life-changing research
- go towards our employment programme creating autism-friendly workplaces and sustainable employment for autistic people
- help autistic women take part in research to improve services for eating disorders
- go towards researchers finding appropriate strategies to prevent suicide in autistic people
- fund a day’s research to understand how depression works in autism so we can find the best ways to treat it
- help test a parent-led tool to help autistic children who speak few or no words communicate effectively for the first time
- go towards a £500 brain scan to investigate brain differences in autistic people who struggle with mental health problems
- help fund our work with The Alan Turing Institute and the autism community to make schools, workplaces and leisure facilities more accessible for autistic people
- go towards supporting the next generation of future leaders in autism research
Do you love online games? You can become a Little Helper with a fundraising stream. Check out our Autistica Play page to see how you can get involved.