Help us influence research
We are looking to recruit new members to our Insight Group which is made up of people with experience of autism, who are interested in influencing research and policy change.
As a member of the Insight Group you can help ensure that:
- What matters most to you is what gets researched
- Taking part in research is a positive experience for autistic people
- Assessments used in research studies are appropriate for autistic people
How the Insight Group differs from Discover
Discover is our national network and we often promote different studies to members and gather participants to take part in their research.
The Insight Group is a smaller group that:
- Gives feedback to researchers about how their research is put together, for example the use of language, data collection methods, accessibility etc.
- Allows researchers to get autistic engagement in their research at a much earlier stage, so that by the time they are collecting data their research is autism-friendly and in line with autistic priorities.
If you think you might be interested in joining the Insight Group, please fill out the online form and we will get back to you in 5 working days to discuss your application and talk through the next steps.