Make this autumn one to remember with this challenge. Can you climb the equivalent of Mount Everest in 12 weeks?
Have you ever wanted to climb Mount Everest? Do you like the sound of reaching 8,848m above sea level, the highest point on Earth, at an altitude where humans are not designed to survive and where aeroplanes cruise? That sounds very dangerous, expensive and difficult to do in line with social distancing....
In this challenge, you can go out to the hills on your daily exercise or simply tackle the stairs a couple of times every day..... just make sure you achieve 8,848m of elevation gain before the end of 12 weeks!
How it works:
- Sign up to the challenge using this link
- Decide what fitness tracker you want to use
- Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving
- Upload your evidence to Virtual@runforcharity.com on completion
- Receive your virtual medal and certificate and share your success with family and friends.