Tired of running the same route every day? Why not mix it up a bit and take a different route each day to draw a different letter to spell out 'Autistica'?
Carve up 'Autistica' into 9 different runs and each day run a route that looks like a different letter so that by the end of the challenge you'll be able to spell out our name. Give both your body and your mind a workout!
Taking part is simple:
- Decide on 9 different routes that each look like a different letter to spell out 'Autistica'. You can choose to use upper or lower case.
- Decide what fitness tracker you want to use. You will need to use one that can live track your running. Strava is a popular choice for many.
- Set up a Just Giving page and tell your friends and family about the challenge.
- Upload your evidence. You might want to do this after each run or at the end of the challenge.
- Get in touch to let us know you've completed the challenge and wait for your virtual medal and certificate to arrive.