Get your friends, family and colleagues to dig deep so we can fund more life-changing research into autism.
Don’t forget to tell people why you're supporting us – a personal story goes a long way.
Our Top 10 fundraising ideas. Get planning!
- AUCTION Ask friends and family to donate any unwanted gifts or furniture, grab a hammer and start the bidding
- BEAUTY SALON If beauty therapy’s your bag, offer neighbours, friends and family home visit manicures, facials and pedicures.
- CAKE BAKE Get your apron on and bake some yummy cakes to sell to friends, family and colleagues.
- DINNER PARTY Host a swanky charity dinner party and ask your guests to give a big tip.
- EATING Stop eating, no cheating! Get sponsored to give up your favourite food for a month.
- FANCY DRESS Have a fancy dress party or day at work and ask participants to donate.
- GAMING Give your thumbs a real workout. Complete a 24-hour gameathon and ask your buddies, online and IRL, to donate.
- HAIR Shave it, style it, dye it, grow it! Whether blue beard or mohican, the weirder you go, the more money you can raise.
- INDOOR SPORT Hold an indoor sports tournament and charge a fee.
- KARAOKE CONTEST Ask your local pub to host and charge wannabe warblers.
For even more inspiration, read our fundraising guide (PDF).