Language and communication
- Rebecca Wood: Facilitating inclusion through a strength-based model of communication support.
- Catherine Crompton: “I never realised everybody felt as happy as I do when I am around autistic people”: autistic adults’ relationships with autistic and neurotypical friends and family.
- Lucy Henry: The narrative coherence of witness transcripts in children on the autism spectrum.
- Mark Gibson: How inner speech use and visual-spatial processing support goal-directed behaviour in autism.
- Mélanie Gréaux: Speech and Language therapy for multi-lingual autistic children.
- Thomas Cawthorne: Measuring and reporting emotional and behavioural problems in autistic children.
- Qing (Ceci) Cai: The processing of laughter in autistic adults.
- Samantha Holt: Connect: a computer-based early social skills intervention for autistic children attending special school.
- Laura Hull: Does camouflaging affect how an autistic teenager is perceived by non-autistic people.