Join our community of committed supporters
The One in a Hundred Club is a community of people who share our vision of a world where every autistic person lives a happy, healthy, long life.
Members play a vital role in enabling the breakthroughs that make that vision a reality by providing funding so that we can carry out research, shape policy and work with autistic people to make more of a difference.
Membership is a minimum annual commitment of £1,000, which can be given as a single donation or as a regular gift of £84 per month. If your work place offers match-funding, you can set up regular giving through your work scheme.
To arrange this, please contact Yasmine Davies on email@example.com.
In return, members receive:
- Insights into Autistica’s research and campaigns, with updates from a range of perspectives including our CEO, science team and researchers.
- Invitations to exclusive events, including a group lab visit to see our work first-hand and opportunities to meet world-leading researchers.
- Guaranteed tickets to the annual sell-out Discover Conference.
- Quarterly updates, including video-diaries and information on talks, articles and podcasts that promote understanding of autism.
As you will appreciate, Autistica has a commitment to building long-term sustainable income to safeguard our vital work, therefore we are also offering members the opportunity to sign up to the One in a Hundred Club for three years and in return for your long-term commitment, in addition to the above exclusive benefits, you will also receive:
- One free ticket to the annual Discover conference, which you can keep or gift to a friend.
- An invite to a special reception hosted by our CEO to celebrate your impact.
To become a member for three years we request a gift of £1,000 per annum or to give a regular gift of £84 per month over three years.
If you would like to sign up for more than one year, please email Yasmine Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, together we are building a world where every autistic person lives a happy, healthy, long life.