9 in 10 autistic people and families say they would take part in research.
You can get involved by joining Discover – a way for everyone who cares about autism to speed up science and transform lives.
What is Discover?
Discover is the first national network for autism research.
Discover will connect autistic people, families, professionals and researchers to
- do the research that matter most to them
- make a difference to people’s lives through research
- help researchers do bigger and better research
Are you a researcher or health professional? Join our Discover Network.
Join Discover to learn and help shape research
Learn: Get updates on the latest autism research and what this means to you
Have your say: Help shape research
Take part: Get involved in research studies and surveys
Research is the only way to change the future for autistic people and their families. Discover will speed up autism research progress and change lives by
- involving more autistic people in research studies
- focusing research on areas chosen by autistic people and their families
- supporting researchers to work together on bigger and better studies
- helping all families and autistic people to understand how research affects them
- ensuring services are evidence-based and effective
- campaigning for better Government support
Your experience of autism is unique and your voice is valued. We want everyone with an experience of autism to join Discover. Together we can change the future of autism.