Discover is the UK's virtual autism research network run by Autistica. It links autistic people, their families, professionals and researchers. We want everyone with a personal or professional experience of autism to join Discover.
By bringing everyone together we hope to:
- involve more autistic people and families in research
- focus research on areas chosen by autistic people and their families
- help researchers to work together on bigger and better studies
- ensure services are evidence-based and effective
- campaign for better Government support
Join Discover today to get regular email updates.
Updates for autistic people & families
Your experiences are valuable! Hear about new research and opportunities to take part. Share your views with researchers and shape the future of autism research.
Updates for researchers
We want to support you to do bigger and better research! Hear about training and funding opportunities and get access to families who can get involved in your research.
Updates for professionals
We'll keep you up to date on the latest evidence! Hear about new research and opportunities to take part in research.
Your experience of autism is unique and your voice is valued. We want everyone with an experience of autism to join Discover. Together we can change the future for autistic people and families.