What is Discover?
Discover is the first national network for autism research, connecting researchers with autistic people, families and professionals.
Make a difference to people’s lives through research
Help researchers do bigger and better research
Cement the UK as a world leader in autism research
Join Discover to hear about the ways we are speeding up autism research and changing lives
Funding and collaboration opportunities
UK grant opportunities
Autistica’s new collaborative grants schemes and calls for proposals
our brand new future leaders award scheme
Resources and training
free training for the next generation of autism research leaders
support for early career researchers
help to meaningfully involve autistic people in research
Workshops and conferences
the UK’s first annual scientific conference on autism
workshops on top research priorities
Opportunities for autistic researchers
grants for autistic researchers
free training for autistic researchers
Campaigns and events
help Autistica influence government policy
take part in Autistica events
Research is the only way to change the future for autistic people and their families.
By joining Discover, you pledge to speed up autism research and change lives by
- involving more autistic people in research studies
- focusing research on areas chosen by autistic people and their families
- collaborating with other autism researchers on bigger and better studies
- helping families and autistic people to understand how research affects them
- calling for services to be evidence-based and effective
- campaigning for better Government support
Are you autistic or a family member or carer?
Learn about research, have your say and get involved. See our community page and join Discover today.