Discover is the UK's autism research network. We want researchers to join Discover so that together, we can speed up the progress of research.
Join Discover today and you'll receive email updates on:
- funding and collaboration opportunities
- resources and training
- workshops and conferences
- campaigns and fundraising
As well as email updates, we can help Discover members to:
- find people to participate in research
- get community insights on studies
- collaborate through Autism Study Groups
- partner with us on funding applications
What Discover does
The Discover research network can support researchers in several ways, including recruiting participants, involving the community and partnering on grant applications. Find out more below.
Join Discover today
Complete this form to become a Discover member. You will receive personalised updates and opportunities by email.