With the changes since the beginning of Covid-19, finding the right fundraising idea may seem harder than ever, so why not set your own challenge in a way and place that works for you. This is your chance to think up your own event and tailor it specifically for you. You can choose what you do, where you do it, and how long you do it for.
It couldn't be easier to take part:
- Think of a challenge you could do and get in touch using the form below.
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues.
- Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you by setting up your own Just Giving page.
Why not try:
- Run, walk or cycle a distance of your choice and ask people to sponsor you. Complete a fundraising challenge over a day, a week or even a month. Set yourself a target to cover a certain amount of miles by the end of the timeframe and ask people to sponsor you.
- Could you walk 100 miles in 7 days? You could encourage a friend or family member to join you on different legs of the challenge.
- Set yourself a target of walking 15,000 steps every day for a month. Use the challenge as an excuse to explore new places where you live
- If you are still working, could you change your commute? Try cycling to work for a month and ask people to donate the price of your usual commute.
Why take part?
Now more than ever we need support to ensure we can provide the autistic community with evidenced information to help them through this incredibly challenging time. Taking part in your own event allows you flexibility and peace of mind that you won't be disrupted by cancellations, and gives you something to focus on and helps you to take care of your wellbeing.