DARE to think differently
Your company could be missing out on the value neurodiversity could bring. Creativity, attention to detail and the ability to resist “herd mentality” thinking are just a few autistic traits which could benefit businesses.
What is DARE?
Discover Autism Research Employment (DARE) is a globally unique collaboration between Autistica and Centre for Research in Autism Education at University College London. We conduct cutting edge research to help companies recruit and retain neurodiverse talent through evidence-based insights on best practice.
- Autistic people are willing and able to work, but traditional recruitment processes remain inaccessible for many.
- Autistic people often find themselves in jobs poorly suited to their skills and talents.
- Autistic people often receive very poor support for growing their potential leading to low retention rates.
A partnership with DARE will help you improve your recruitment and retention of autistic people and we can track your progress.
Working with DARE to recruit and retain neurodiverse employees can add tremendous value to your business and at the same time improve the wellbeing and stability of your autistic employees.
Why employ autistic talent?
Many autistic people offer a unique set of skills:
- Excellent focus and distinctive logical abilities
- Superior attention to detail
- Intuitive recognition of patterns or errors in large data sets
- Creativity and innovative problem solving
- Loyalty and strong work ethics
- Above-average level of concentration
As a DARE partner you can:
- Improve your existing practices around recruitment and retention of autistic employees based on empirical insights
- Help us to continue gathering high quality data on autistic employment
- Reduce the employment gap for autistic people
Whether you want to develop a neurodiversity strategy or find out how DARE can help you attract and retain autistic talent, we can help you get started. To find out more, please contact us:
Phone: 0203 857 4340
Visit the DARE website