We work in partnership with researchers to achieve our vision of a long, happy, healthy life for all autistic people.
We partner on research projects to: meaningfully involve autistic people in research, increase the total investment in autism research and improve the evidence base about autism.
What Autistica can offer
With an experienced Insight Group, a national autism research network and a demonstrated track record, we are uniquely placed to drive high-quality, community focused research. We would love to hear from researchers who want to partner with us.
As a co-applicant or collaborator on your project application to an external funding institution, Autistica can help in lots of ways, some examples include:
- Facilitating the involvement of autistic people and their families throughout the research process via our Insight Group
- Supporting participant recruitment via the Autistica Network
- Research professionals can provide guidance and input on the aims and design of your study
- Disseminating the results of a research study by sending an Autistica Evidence Update to our members or by running a Autistica Lecture
- Policy professionals can support the translation of research findings into policy recommendations
- Communications professionals can advise on a communication strategy for your research